After you purchase Thinktool mini, you can use its basic functions for free: Read DTCs, Clear DTCs, Read control unit information, Read datastream. Of course, its functions are far more than this. You can purchase these functions for a fee: Active Test, Programming, ECU Coding, Adaptation, Initialization. After purchasing these features, you can get the same features as LAUNCH V+ worth more than $1,000!
Automotive Scanner All Systems Diagnostics
This option allows you to detect whether the system parameters are normal or not. Including: ABS System, Engine System, SAS System, TPMS System, IMMO System, Battery System, Oil Service System, SRS System, PDF System, Air Conditioning System, Transmission System, etc... Read and erase codes for all available systems, turn off MIL light (Indicator light), display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review.
OBD2 Scanner Diagnostic Tool Active Test:
The Active Test function is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available tests vary by manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display on the menu.
Car Diagnostic Tool ECU Coding:
The ECU Coding of this diagnostic tool can work on most vehicles makes. It is used to reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts.
Thinktool mini 16 Special Service Functions
The Thinktool Mini supports 16 commonly used special reset functions, allowing you to quickly access the vehicle system for various scheduled services, maintenance, and reset performance, eliminating the need to reset the car after solving common problems Troubles. Listed some commonly used special reset services for your reference:
- Oil Lamp Reset Service: Allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of the Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
- EPB (Electronic Park Brake) Reset: It is important in the maintenance of the electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
- BAT battery service: Allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- DPF Diesel Particulate Filter Reset: Especially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in, and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- SAS Steering Angel Sensor Reset: Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset: Makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs, and testing sensors.
- IMMO Key Programming: The unique car key programming and read pin code function, it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
- ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repair the ABS pump system.
- Sunroof Reset: The sunroof needs to be reset when the sunroof control unit has a communication problem or changes.
- Suspension Reset: Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koeo flip through messages system go to suspension reset or on-off.
- Gearbox (Transmission ) Reset: Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
- AFS Headlamp Reset: 'AFS' means Adaptive Front-lighting System (at night with the Bi-Xenon headlights) it swivels either side, pressing that button means they stay pointing straight ahead and don't turn when you turn the steering wheel.
- Injector Coding: Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Other problems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when an injector is turned off.
- Throttle Adaptation The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronically fuel-injected car, a throttle position sensor and airflow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need a re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair.
- Gear Learning: The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running.
- EGR Reset: Reduce nitrogen oxides (NOx) in the exhaust gas and improve fuel economy at partial load.
Thinktool mini supports OBD II (on-board diagnostics) protocols:
- Mode 01---Request current powertrain diagnostic data.
- Mode 02—Request freeze frame information.
- Mode 03—Request emissions-related diagnostic code
- Mode 04—Clear/reset emissions-related diagnostic information.
- Mode 05—Request oxygen sensor monitoring test results.
- Mode 06—Request on-board monitoring test results for specific monitored systems.
- Mode 07—Request emission-related diagnostic trouble codes detected during current or last completed driving cycle
- Mode 08—Request control of the on-board system, test, or component.
- Mode 09—Request vehicle information.
- Mode 0A—Request emissions-related diagnostic trouble codes with permanent status after a clear/reset emission-related diagnostic information.
Automatic VIN Recognition
Identities cars quickly and easily with one-key VIN reading.
Thinktool mini Support Printing Test Report!
After you check the car, you can share car diagnostic data via email, you can also print the report directly through the printer.
Thinktool mini supports languages:
English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese
Support more than 220+ Car Brands
Thinktool mini Function Display
Product introduction and product parameters
- Operating System: Android 7.0
- RAM: 32G
- LCD: 5.99 inch
- LCD Resolution: 1920*1200 IPS
- Touch Screen Camera:800 megapixel
- Connection Method: Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: Supported
- Working Temperature: 0 ~ ℃ 45℃
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ ℃ 70℃