Oiiwak borescope is the ideal tool for practical applications such as investigating the internal components of a larger mechanism, helps the user locate potential problems quickly and easily without the need to dismantle a system or machine, allowing corrective measures to be taken before costly downtime occurs.
- This is a new breakthough on industrial endoscope, supporting 50ft long cable sensor received on compact 4.3'' IPS handheld screen.
- Other similar industrial products with long cables needed complicated operation in a heavy box, and costs hundreds bucks.
- Featuring a 4.3 inch full-view LCD screen with powerful recording capability, users can capture images (JPG) or videos (AVI) on the TF card with 1080P HD resolution.
- With IP68 waterproof 8.5mm ultra slim camera, its semi-rigid cable flexes and restrains to enable access to unreachable and narrow spaces.
- The camera head equipped with 6 adjustable 6500K LED lights, greatly reducing light over-exposure and offering crystal clear output.
- Furthermore, it has added 3X digital zoom in and 360° image rotation function.
Its usage goes far beyond industrial pipeline sewer, automotive mechanics, under floors, inside walls, attics, gutters and chimney and can even be used to inspect mold and water damage through pipelines. In addition, this product also often uses the following fields: water supply pipelines, air conditioning pipelines, cable ducts, pipeline vacuum systems, lead industry pipelines, buildings, underground pipelines, rescue work in small spaces, underground cavern exploration, underwater riverbed research.
1* Oiiwak Endoscope