OBD2 Chip Tuning Box, Plug and Drive OBD2 Performance Chip Tuning Box for Benzine Cars, According to your driving habits, OBD2 makes a new map in the car's computer ECU to increase the performance of your car. As you driving much more KM/Mile, it renews the map. Thus it keeps the vehicle's power and torque increasing.
OBD2 Benzine: Yellow
Certificates : CE/ FCC /RoHS
- Up to 35% more power
- Up to 25 % more torque
What is OBD2 Chip Tuning Box?
- OBD2 is a Chip Tuning Box that can be plugged into the OBD2 connector of your car to increase the performance of your car.
- When it plugged into the OBD2 connector, OBD2 receives the information from the car computer ECU. With the received data from ECU.
- OBD2 adjusts the boost pressure, the quantity of fuel, injection timing, and pressure to increase the performance of your car.
- OBD2 Chip Tuning Box does not exceed the manufacturer requirements. It works only within the tolerance of the engine.
- OBD2 finds out the hidden power of your car. OBD2 does not damage the engine and the car computer ECU or not cause any negative effects to the car factory setting.
- OBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the car's original settings, just unplug OBD2 from the OBD2 connector.
Installation and Calibration
- Pull the Car Key out from the ignition.
- Find OBD2 connector(*) in your car and Plug in OBD2 Chip Tuning Box
- Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. (Do not start the car)
- Press the reset button for about 5 sec. After releasing the button, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec. (OBD2 Chip Tuning Box will communicate and establish a connection with ECU)
- Startup the engine.
- OBD2 Chip Tuning Box will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles driving and thus OBD2 Chip Tuning Box will adjust itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.
- Plug OBD2 into the OBD2 connector of your car. And turn the ignition on for 30 seconds. And Turn the engine on.
- OBD2 settings are optimal and the best for your car. Even the parameters are different for each vehicle.
- there might not be a need to make an additional adjustment. OBD2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits after around 200 km/150 miles driving, and then OBD2 adjusts itself to match your car perfectly.