>> Features & Functions
>> For Heavy Truck
>> For Cars
>> Return and Refund Policy
NEXAS NL102P professional Diagnostic Scanner for both cars and trucks.
1. For cars, it can do the function read/ Erase Fault codes, Graph live data display, retrieve vehicle information, EVAP Test, O2 Sensor Test.etc.
2. For Trucks, it supports new trucks (which have standard Truck protocols J1587, J1939, and J1708 and should have release year requirement) to read multi-systems.
Also works great on special functions oil light service reset, and DPF regeneration on some trucks.
NEXAS NL102P Features & Functions
- 1. Troubleshooting tips guide technicians to the root of problems faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- 2. Easily determine the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL), and turn off Check Engine Light (MIL) by erasing the trouble codes and Monitors reset
- 3. Read and erase generic codes (P0, P1, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific codes (P1, P3, and U1) and pending codes.
- 4. Display DTC definition, freeze frame data, monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions), and vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- 5. Read, store and playback live O2 sensor test data
- 6. Read PCM live data stream, with graphic data display
- 7. Add oil light service reset for Maxxforce, Detroit, Cummins.
- 8. Add DPF reset or regeneration for Maxxforce, Detroit, Cummins, ISUZU, HINO HD Truck.
- 9. Uniquely featured with battery power monitor function.
NEXAS NL102P give 6 levels of warning tips:
- <10.8V (before starting): Too Low; Charge your battery, otherwise might not be able to start.
- 10.8V-11.8V (before starting): Slightly Low; Difficult to start, please turn off other electronics and start vehicle to charge.
- 11.8V-12.8V (before starting): Normal.
- 12.8V-13.2V (after starting): Too Low; Might not be able to charge the battery, please check another electrical load.
- 13.2V-14.8V (after starting): Normal.
- >14.8V: Too High; Might damage the battery, please check the engine stabilizer.
NEXAS NL102P For Heavy Truck:
Support Car List:
Heavy-duty trucks in compliance with standard protocols ( J1587, J1939 and J1708), and should have year requirement. (View the below picture)
Support Truck Systems:
Engine, Transmission, Brake, Instrument Panel, Vehicle Management, Fuel System, Cab Climate, Particulate.
- Read DTC, Clear DTC, Live data, unique battery power monitor for all compatible trucks.
- Perform the DPF reset or regeneration for Maxxforce Engine, Detroit engine, Cummins Engine, ISUZU Engine, HINO Engine.
- Perform the oil light service reset for Maxxforce Engine, Detroit engine, Cummins Engine.
NEXAS NL102P For Cars:
Support Cars Vehicles:
- American Car from 1996 up to now
- European Car from 2001 up to now
- Asian Car from 2008 up to now
Support Truck Systems: Engine
System Functions: Read Codes, Erase Codes, I/M Readiness, Live data, Freese Frame, O2 Sensor Test, On-Board Monitoring, EVAP System, Vehicle Information(VIN, CID, CVN)
NEXAS NL102P Package List:
- 1 x Main unit
- 1 x OBDII Cable
- 1 x 6pin & 9pin Connector
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Nylon Carry Bag
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com