- 5. 0 Megapixel HD Endoscope See More Clearly: This upgraded wifi endoscope camera enables you to record HD video or snapshot image, which provides up to 2592*1944 resolution at a focal distance of 2.36 in - 11.8 in.
- Tiny Camera with Dimmable LED Lights: The camera probe is only 6.8mm in diameter, which is perfect for iPhone and Android users who want to do inspection work. And equipped with 6 LED lights, the borescope enables you to see more clearly in darkness.
- IP67 Waterproof & Semi-rigid Cable: Armed with a flexible cable that can be bend and hold its shape to access to a wide variety of confined places.
- 1800mAh Rechargeable Battery: Featured with 1800mAh capacity lithium battery that supports up to 4h of working time after fully charged. WiFi endoscope works with all Android 2.3+ and iOS 6.0+ smartphones/ tablets.
- Zoomable & One-Step Shoot: Advanced 6X zoomable tech cooperate excellently with full HD resolution borescope to view small flaws effectively. The photograph button on the handle helps you take photos/videos easier while working.
How to use？
- Download the "Scope View" app.
- Go to your phone's wifi setting (not the setting in the app), and connect the wifi named "Jetion_****", the password is "12345678".
Open the app, then you can see the real-time video.
1. Compatible with iPhone/iPad (iOS 6.0+) and Android 2.3+ smartphone/tablet.
2. The cable and camera lens are waterproof IP67, which can be submerged for about 15 minutes (not more than 1 meter).
3. Read and understand all instructions before using this product. Failure to follow all instructions listed below may result in electric shock, fire, or serious.
4. This endoscope can suitable for various types of environments, for example, low-light or dark area, damp or wet area, etc.
- Camera Diameter: 6.8mm
- Cable Length: 5m, 10m
- Resolution: 2592*1944, 1920*1080, 1280*720
- Focal Distance: 6-30cm
- Battery Capacity: 1800mAh
- Working Time: 3-4 hours
- Waterproof Grade: IP67
- With 8 Dimmable LED Lights and Zoom Function
- 1 x Endoscope Camera
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Set of Attachments - Hook, Magnet, Mirro
Questions & Answers
1. How can we extend the cable down to 50ft pipe (as the cable is semi-rigid)?
The cable is designed to be flexible semi-rigid because if it is too stiff, we can't pack/ship it well. If you need it to extend the 50ft pipe, you can tie the cable with stiff things like stick and wire.
2. How to change the camera resolution?
Open the Scope View app - Click Setting - Choose Resolution - Click Set Resolution