Creader Professional 123i is an evolutionary smart solution for passenger car diagnosis. It inherits from Launchers advanced diagnosing technology and is characterized by covering a wide range of vehicles, featuring powerful functions, and providing precise test results. Creader123i supports Multi-protocols (including OBDII, EOBD, JOBD, KOBD), Creader123i also supports the system diagnosis of Engine, ABS Airbag, SRS, and Transmission system.
Top Reasons to Choose X431 Creader 123i
- 5'inch Android Touch Screen, Easy to operate
- Creader 123i is an upgraded version of Creader123E Creader123X and Creader VII+, Support more car
- Fast VIN autodetect, Creader 123i will read VIN information when you connect Car
- Lifetime Free Update, Support One-Click Update via Wifi
- Automatically generate and upload diagnostic reports
- Support Multi-Protocols: OBDII, EOBD, JOBD, KOBD
- Support Multi-language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
Launch Creader 123i Four Main Systems Diagnosis Tool
- Engine System: Easily determine the cause of the Engine System, and turn off the warning light. Guides you to find out problems in the engine, check its real-time operating status, and turn off warning light for making sure engine work properly and safely.
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System): Read and clear DTCs data flow in the ABS. Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of the Anti-lock Braking System, and turn off the warning light. It retrieves ABS codes to tell you where the problem is with a visual inspection of all brake components.
- SRS (Airbag System): Read and clear fault code in SRS (Airbag) and turn off warning light of airbag for making sure engine work properly and safely. This diagnostic tool allows you to read codes, clear codes, and read live data in Supplementary Restraint System (airbag) to ensure it works fine.
- ATS(Auto Transmission System): Read and clear codes and view live data in transmission systems, keeps the transmission systems output optimally adapted to the speed and load. Retrieve the error information from Automatic Transmission (AT) which is a type of motor vehicle transmission that can automatically change gear ratios as the vehicle moves, freeing the driver from having to shift gears manually.
This scanner supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars which are great for daily repair work.
- Request Current Powertrain Diagnostic Data
- Request Powertrain Freeze Frame Data
- Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Clear/Reset Emission-Related Diagnostic Information
- Request Oxygen Sensor Monitoring Test Results
- Request On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems
- Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes Detected During Current or Last Completed Driving Cycle
- Request Control of On-Board System Test or Component
- Request Vehicle Information
- Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes with Permanent Status