KZYEE KM10 Power Probe super electrical probe diagnostic tool supports 12V and 24V electrical systems. Built-in voltage & polarity, continuity, Trailer Lights and Connections as well as signal circuit testing. It can quickly and accurately find trouble spots. Activating components in the vehicle or W/Ground, reading voltage display red/green polarity LED, tracing, locating short circuits, bad ground contacts.
KM10 Circuit Tester Key Features
- Highly reliable and extremely easy to use with 6m long strong cable
- A built-in flashlight enables you to work in the dark
- LED screen allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip
- With 6 Meter long electronic cable, convenient to test from the front to the rear of the car
- Test mode contains AV Voltage, DC Voltage, Current Resistance, LED, including most car circuit test system
- Including Cigarette Lighter adapter, battery test clips, easy to get battery supply from the car
- Circuit Breaker Protection: Ability to Power Up Components. Automatically shut-off if the current exceeds 5 Amperes, its designs to protect an electrical circuit from damage caused by over-current, typically resulting from an overload or short circuit.
This probe is very sharp on the pointed end, easy to get hurt. Better to be more careful when performing
KM10 Power Probe Functions
- Perform these functions: power injection, measuring, ground testing, polarity checking, continuity testing, and component activation.
- Read the AVO meter, voltage, current, and resistance easily.
- Press the power switch lightly and get the instant heat ground lead to energizing the electrical components, such as the cooling fan, relay, etc.
- Activate the components by using the hot wire and ground lead simultaneously.
- Determine the positive, negative, and open circuit quickly.
- Test the bad ground contacts quickly, follow and locate short circuits without wasting the fuse.
- Test the continuity of the power switch, relay, and diode quickly.
- Protect the tool from overload through the inner circuit breaker.
- Allow you to work in a dark area by using a built-in headlight.
- Operate the tool without looking at the menu once users are familiar with the tone. Test along with the vehicle by the long cable.
- 1 * PowerScan
- 1 * Rugged Blow Molded Case
- 1 * 20ft. Extension Cable
- 1 * Probe Tip
- 1 * Battery Hookup Clips
- 1 * Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- 1 * User Manual