The all-new 6100p is the perfect entry-level tool designed to empower any consumer or technician when it comes to vehicle maintenance and repair. This code reader works on all 1996 and newer OBD2 cars in America, light trucks, SUV's, hybrids, and minivans.
- Check Engine Light: The codes reader 6100P shows fault codes with DTC Severity and quickly reveals the cause of "Check Engine" light warnings(MIL). One-press hotkey to turn off check engine light after vehicle maintenance. Freeze Frame displays plenty of vehicle data present when the code was set off, such as engine coolant temperature, fuel injector pulse width(fuel trim), RPM, spark timing, etc.
- Battery & Alternator Test: The Innova obd2 scanner can be used to check the performance of the battery or alternator for your hybrid, car, SUV, minivan, or light truck diesel as well. During rough winters and scorching summers, this diagnostic tool will be invaluable when trying to root out start-up issues.
- Oil Light Reset: The Oil Reset feature provides step-by-step reset procedures after an oil change for most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. The free stepwise guide which 6100P scan tool provides as regards oil change reset and drive cycle procedures may be a major relieve for beginners.
- ABS & SRS: In addition to emission-related OBDII codes, the abs srs scanner works well on reading/erasing ABS and SRS codes for popular Car Makes such as Ford, Chevy, Honda, Mazda, Dodge, Jeep, GMC, etc. when the Traction light is constantly on. The ability to really detect where the problem is concerning brakes and airbags enables you to make sure all safety measures in place before putting yourself in harm's way.
- Developed in US: Buy with Confidence. The car scanner empowers the home mechanics with its professional-level functionality but entry-level difficulty, for it is designed and developed in the US and supported by unmatched technical assistance from a staff of all ASE certified technicians.
- Vehicle Coverage: The vehicle code reader works on most 1996 and newer OBD2 cars, light trucks, SUSUVsV's, hybrids, and minivans made for the US market.