Foxwell NT510 Elite is another choice for you to learn about your car condition deeply. With the money you paid for once battery registration or other car maintenance, you can get one Foxwell NT510 Elite professional scan tool definitely. This tool takes away the auto shop's monopoly on repair work and puts it in your own hands. Time and money are both important, this amazing auto OBD-II diagnostic tool allows you to get a faster, more accurate test result by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all electronic systems. The perfect scanner for BMW owners is worth every penny and allows you to read, clear codes from almost all car systems, and check the obd system on other car makes.
>> Product Video
>> Features and Benefits
>> Support Languages
>> Car Supported List
>> Return and Refund Policy
Foxwell NT510 Elite Features:
Universal OBDII/EOBD engine scan: obd2 diagnostic code reader provides comprehensive OBDII diagnostics for global OBDII/EOBD vehicles, reads and clear codes, turns off MILs, requests and records live sensor data, etc.except live data reading. In addition, it supports all 10 OBDII test modes, including the mode 6 test. The powerful graphing capability gives you the "real picture" of what's going on in the vehicle, which allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
Full System Diagnostic & Scan: This car obd2 scanner is capable of reading and clearing trouble codes of all major systems, including engine, airbag, transmission, ABS, SAS, DISA, DSC, SZL, TPMS, etc. It also can temporarily start and control your vehicle’s systems for active testing, provide you with accurate data results about troubleshoot and diagnostic problems.
Advanced Features: Active Test, Bi-Directional, Control service interval reset, brake deactivation, ABS module activation, battery registration, oil light service reset, traction and throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration, troubleshoot the A/C, CBS condition-based service reset are just a few of special functions this professional code reader provides.
Multilingual: support 13 kinds of language, include English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Thai, Hungarian, Swedish, English, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Russian, German
Smart Design: Ergonomic design and ruggedly built are for both shop and road tests. Whether you own your personal mechanic shop or you are a private owner. Its pocket-size dimensions are perfect for allowing diagnostic tests inside or outside of the car, and the clear menu is easy to operate.
Lifetime Free update: Online free upgrade to obtain the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters, and functionality at your fingertips, and a two-year warranty is offered. if you have any problem, you can contact me, I will help you solve.
NOTE: NT510 Elite come with one free software, if you need other software, please contact us. or buy one from Foxwell official website
Foxwell NT510 Elite Functions:
- Compatible with global OBDI/OBDII/EOBD
- Supports full 10 OBD test modes
- Reads clear codes and turns off MILs
- Requests and records live sensor data, displays freeze frame data
- Does the active test on specific systems and components.
- Bi-directional Test
- Oil Service Light Reset: Allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Allows you to perform service and maintenance, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on where electronic brake systems are fitted. Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed, and deactivates or re-activates brake control system.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming: Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires sensors are replaced or rotated.
- Airbag (SRS) / Antilock Brake System (ABS) Service: Allows you to use the scanner temporarily to activate or control an anti-lock brake system, airbags, or components.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you to perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. After calibrating the sensor successfully, its fault memory will be automatically cleared.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Allows you to perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
English, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Swedish, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Russian, German.
- for Ford (include Ford vehicles, not support AU Ford)
- for BMW (include BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce vehicles)
- for Chrysler ( include Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep vehicles)
- for Fiat (include Fiat, Alfa, Abrth, Lancia vehicles)
- for GM (include Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Daewoo, Holden vehicles)
- for Honda (include Honda, Acura vehicles)
- for Hyundai, (include Hyundai, Kia vehicles)
- for Land Rover (include Land Rover, Jaguar vehicles)
- for Opel (include Opel, Vauxhall vehicles)
- for Toyota ( include Toyota, Lexus, Sicon vehicles)
- for V&G (include VolksWagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Lamborghini, Bentley vehicles)
- for Astonmartin (include Astonmartin vehicles)
- for Ferrari (include Ferrari vehicles)
- for Maserati (include Maserati vehicles)
- for Mazda (include Mazda vehicles)
- for Volvo ( include Volvo vehicles)
- for Porsche (include Porsche vehicles)
- for Benz (including Benz, SMART, Maybach vehicles)
- for Renault (including Renault, Dacia vehicle)
- for PAS (including Peugeot, Citroen vehicles)
- for Nissan
- for Mitsubishi
Different vehicle module has a different function, more support vehicle models and functions details, please must contact sales before sending the order Leave us a message in the below format, we will reply to you within working time. For example: BMW X5 F15, 2015, 3.0L, Gasoline