FOXWELL NT301 Plus obd2 scanner battery tester is not only an obd code reader to allow you to test emissions status, but also it provides a quick and accurate test of most types of 12V batteries.
FOXWELL NT301 Plus Advantages
- All OBDII/EOBD Diagnostic Functions: NT301 Plus is a CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader and 12V battery tester, is provide easiest and cost-effective solution for OBD faults and battery status check
- Most OBDII Protocol Vehicles: Universal vehicle code reader support all OBDII/EOBD compliant cars, SUVs, light-duty trucks, and mini-vans sold worldwide after 1996. NT301 Plus car scanner has a One-year warranty and permanent free upgrade. Open to global customers, It is recommended as a necessity in your toolbox and one of the best gifts for Home and Auto shop Mechanics.
- Real-Time Car Battery Status Test: NT301 Plus code scanner can read real-time battery voltage, analyze the battery healthy status and view battery charging status, which provide quick and accurate testing of most types of 12v batteries
- Live Data OBD2 Monitor: This code reader Live data shows graphing and playback real PID data from the electronic control module. Accurately read error codes for most Worldwide cars, SUVs, light trucks, and 12V diesel equipped with Obd2. Graphing live vehicle sensors data allows you to focus on sensor data, operation of switches, solenoids, and relay. 2.8’’TFT color screen provides a better viewing experience.
- Smog Check Helper: One-key Smog Test NT301 Plus check engine code reader gives you the ability to get access to emission readiness status and trouble codes with just one single click. Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speakers indicate the readiness status for a confident emissions test.
NT301 Plus Support All OBDII/EOBD Diagnostic Functions
- Reading Codes
- Erase Codes
- Live Data
- View Freeze Frame
- Read I/M Readiness Status Data
- O2 Monitor Test
- On-board Monitor Test
- Vehicle Information
- DTCs Lookup
- Data Review
- Print Data
- Component Test
- Modules Present and Unit of measure
Support Real-Time Car Battery Status Test
- Read real-time battery voltage
- Analyze the battery healthy status
- view battery charging status
Note: Do not connect the tester to a voltage source greater than 30VDC, otherwise you may damage the tester.