Original FOXWELL NT201 features in the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display, and built-in speaker. The FOXWELL NT201 is truly the ultimate in ease and affordability, enabling users to verify repairs, road tests, check State, Emission Monitor Status, and solve basic engine and driveability problems.
1. Read codes, Clears codes, turns off check engine light (MIL), and resets monitors.
2. NT201 Diagnosis of the Engine Fault Code Type:
Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
3. ONE CLICK I/M READINESS for EMISSION TEST
Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speakers indicate emissions monitor status. This diagnostic tool can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
4. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
5. NT201 does not only read and clear engine system faults, it also shows live vehicle sensor data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.