FCAR F507 all system scan tool is exclusively designed for truck, including Engine ABS EBS ASR VCS SCR TPMS PESS Transmission Battery Retarder Smoother Inverter Clutch Kneeling Anti-theft devices Air Suspension Gas Treatment Chassis ESC Headlamp Auto-leveling, etc. You can check the many parameters on your truck which is intended to help you quickly find the truck potential problems.
FCAR F507 advantages:
- OEM LEVEL DIAGNOSIS ABS & TRANSMISSION: F507 scanner is developed by the original factory agreement (Original equipment), through system diagnosis (diagnosis by the system). ABS: Controller Configuration, Reset ABS Controller, Dyno Mode, Calibrate ESP Sensors, Utility/ Reset ECU, Utility engineering data...etc. Transmission: Clutch Test Enabled, Reset Adaptive Shift Parameters, Reset Fast Adaptive, Reset Throttle Calibration, Lamp Tests, Reset Auto-Detect, Reset SEM Auto-Select, Accelerometer Learning...etc.
- POWERFUL COMPATIBILITY: F507 Works on almost truck with J1587 J1708 and J1939 plus OBD2 automotive coverage and covers Freightliner Fuso GMC Hino International Isuzu Kenworth Mack Mercedes Nissan UD Peterbilt Sterling Western Star Volvo Allison Bendix Eaton Wabco ZF...etc, and all cars/minivans/light-duty/bus from 1991. since 1992 Supports SAE J1850PWM, SAE J1850 VPW, IS0 14230-4, IS0 9141-2, IS0 15765-4, SAE J1708, SAE J1939.
- ADVANCED DIESEL OBD & OBDII DIAGNOSIS: F507 Supports real-time data of the truck and detect Diesel OBD system Engine, ABS, SRS, SWS, ESCOT, HSA, CFS, BCM, UDS, Blocker, Integrated Control, Motor Control, Clutch System...etc; General OBD Functions: Read ECU Information, Read/Erase Fault codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/m Readiness, O2 Monitor Test, PDF, Service Reset, Component Test, Graph live data(such as Engine speed, Percent acceleration pedal position, Engine intercooler temperature, Battery voltage...etc.)
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY& LIFETIME FREE UPDATE: The F507 truck scanner comes with a new UI, new processor, and new software. support lifetime free updates online and One-click screenshot, 3.5” TFT color screen will make you fall in love with it instantly. The response and operating speed increased by 120% at the same time. This durable tool is ruggedly built, perfect for both shop and road tests. It can be used directly out of the box, with a year warranty.
FCAR F507 Supports Functions:
- General Functions: Read ECU Information, Read and Erase Fault codes, Read Live Data, Read Freeze Frame, Graph Live Data.
- Differentiation: Basic code reading and clearing of mainstream American heavy-duty trucks, as well as component actuation and special functions for Wabco, Bendix, Haldex, Wabash ABS, and Allison, Eaton, ZF transmission systems.
- Graph live data such as Engine speed, Engine ECU temperature, Percent acceleration pedal position, Engine intercooler temperature, Engine coolant temperature, Battery voltage, Alternator voltage, Ambient air temperature, air inlet temperature, Set measurement units in SAE English / MetricInternet upgrade.
- Applications: Passenger cars, SUV’s Pickup Trucks, Vans, Tow trucks, recreational vehicles, cement trucks, dump trucks, garbage trucks, buses, step vans, municipal vehicles, refrigerated trucks, and conventional trucks, Heavy-Duty Standard compliant construction, marine, agriculture, and other industrial machinery and equipment.
- Diagnosis of any trucks, tractors, and trailers equipped with Wabco/ Bendix/ Haldex/ Wabash ABS and Allison/ Eaton/ ZF transmission systems.SAE J1850PWM, SAE J1850 VPW, IS0 14230-4, IS0 9141-2, IS0 15765-4, SAE J1708, SAE J1939, OBDII
F507 Support OBDII Test Modes
The F507 code reader is an enhanced scan tool specially designed for most 1996 and newer OBDII-compliant vehicles. Compared to basic OBD2 scanner/code readers, it provides complete OBDII diagnostics, including:
- Read and Clear fault codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) and clear/reset the diagnostic information.
- Turn-off Malfunction Indicator Light.
- Read I/M Readiness Status: Show whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from the vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- Read Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Show the last results of the O2 sensor test in the graphic display for troubleshooting.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- EVAP Test for Fuel Tank System (Carbon canister test).
FCAR F507 Special Function:
ABS function is developed by the original factory agreement (truck original equipment), through system diagnosis (diagnosis by the system)，Support BENDIX/ WABCO/ Haldex/ Wabash ABS models.
- Basic functions: Read ECU Information, Read Fault Code, Erase Fault Code, Read Data Stream.
- Special functions: Netbook, Lift Axle, Utility/ reset ECU, Utility/ engineering data, End of Line(EOL)/ system checked bit, Rest ABS Controller, Dyno Mode, Calibrate ESP Sensors, Reset ABS Controller, Calibrate ESP Sensors, Tire Size, Controller Configuration, SPTAC Calibration, Installation Update Information.
- Actuation Test: Trailer ABS Warning Lamp, Extended Diagnostics, Odometer Value, ScratchPad, Redundancy test, Warning lamp.
Transmission Function is mainly to read the truck error code to let you know the problems of the truck. It can detect all the functions of the truck's ABS to ensure your driving safety. F507 mainly supports Allison/Eaton/ZF transmission models.
- Basic functions: Read ECU Information, Read/ Erase Code, Read Data Stream.
- Actuation Test: Clutch Test Enabled, Reset Adaptive Shift Parameters, Reset Fast Adaptive, Reset Throttle Calibration, Lamp Tests, Reset Auto-Detect, Reset Auto-Detect Retarder, Reset SEM Auto-Select, Reset Prognostics Information, Reset SAE J1939 SA Information, Reset Accelerometer Learning Information, Accelerometer Learning.