>> Support Languages
>> Support Car List
>> Return and Refund Policy
AUTOPHIX 3210 Wireless scanner
Wireless OBD II diagnostic scanner is not new, but Autophix 3210 is. It is also more. Besides the common functions of a basic OBD II diagnostic scanner/code reader such as reading and clearing fault codes, displaying inspection and maintenance readiness status, and viewing vehicle data past and present, it has evolved into a powerful machine with many enhanced features. It displays live oxygen sensor data, tests your car’s EVAP to find any leak in the fuel system, and even prints your diagnostic reports through your PC.
What does Autophix 3210 OBD2 Bluetooth scanner do?
- Read codes&Erase codes: Quickly read the error code in 3 seconds and clear pending error code, help you save time and money to fix it yourself if possible.
- Built-in OBD II Fault code lookup library: Instead of just giving you a cryptic description of what a trouble code means, we offer a lot more information on trouble codes.
- Evap system test: Prevent gasoline vapor evaporated from the fuel tank of the car from being discharged into the atmosphere.
- Datastream: Display various vehicle real-time parameters.
- O2 sensor test: Detect the oxygen content in the mixture.
- Real-Time Battery Voltage: Show the real-time voltage changes to monitor your battery health.
- Live Data: Show each data source as a Graph, Gauge, or Digital Display, Customize the colors, Resize, and place in any arrangement.
- Important Vehicle Information: Vehicle specifications.
- Freeze Frame: Get a snapshot of the vehicle when a Freeze Frame Code was stored.
- I/M Readiness/Smog check: Determine if your vehicle is ready for a smog test.
- Mode 6: Advanced test results (like misfire counts) for On-Board Diagnostic System Monitors.
AUTOPHIX 3210 Support language:
English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish (Software APP only support English now, more language software will release later)
AUTOPHIX 3210 Support car list:
Support 12V Diesel, Gasoline OBD2 Car, Do Not Support EV Electrical Car!
American (USA) car: Compatible with standard OBD2 cars from 1996 to now: For Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for Jeep.
European car: Compatible with standard OBD2 cars from 2003 to now (if your car us Opel in 2004, 2005, 2006, please ask us first) for Alfa Romeo, for SAAB, for Acura, for Opel, for Audi, for Seat, for Bentley, for Skoda, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Daihatsu, for Land Rover, for BMW, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for Fiat, for VW, for Ford, for Jaguar.
France car: For Citroen, for Peugeot after 2006, for Renault after 2010. No support for Renault Clio 2 / Renault Megane / Dacia Logan / Renault Logan.
Asian (Japanese/ Korean) car: Compatible with standard OBD2 cars from 2005 to now: For KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda, for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai, for Dacia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota.
Chinese car: Compatible with standard OBD2 cars from 2008 to now: For BYD, for Chery, for Geely, for Great Wall, for Lifan, for ChangAn.
NOTE: The list of compatible vehicles is only informative, before buying please contact us to see if the product is supporting your model of the car!!!
How To Use The AUTOPHIX 3210
- Download the App
- Plugin the device
- Star the car
- Open the App
- Turn Bluetooth on
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com