ANCEL BM500 all system scan tool is exclusively designed for BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce all controlled modules diagnostics (CAS Car Access System, ECM Engine Control Module, ECM2 Engine Control Module 2, EGS/SMG Transmission Manag, EKPS Fuel-pump Control, GWS Gear Selector Switch, VTG Transfer Case.etc). Collecting data before going to the mechanic making us feel confident, and you can even fix your BMW yourself.
Features of BMW All System Diagnostic Scan Tool---ANCEL BM500
- OBDII and Battery Volts Functions: Read and erase Fault Codes, Check Engine light, I/M Readiness, Date Stream, Vehicle Information, and Battery Voltage Checking FOR ALL VEHICLES.
- Airbag (SRS)/Antilock Brake System (ABS) Service: Allows you to use the scanner temporarily to activate or control an anti-lock brake system, airbags, or components.
- Transmission System: It will help before transmission problems become a big hassle. As the most common Trouble Codes come from the transmission of your vehicle. With a transmission diagnostic tool, it will send you a fault code if any. All you need to do is to fix an error code.
- Immobilizer System: With the help of the Immobilizer System, you can keep your car safe, secure, and prevent it from being stolen.
- TCM System: Allow you to erase Transmission control module (TCM) Trouble codes from the Failure Records when No fault detected during car ignition.
- 4WD System: Help you monitor the condition of your Four-wheel drive (4WD) which is designed to send torque to all four of a vehicle's wheels to increase traction when needed.4WD might be the better choice for those who live in remote areas, need to work in extreme weather conditions, or enjoy off-road adventuring.
- EKPS System: The electronic fuel pump control module (EKPS ) controls the fuel pump. EKPS module can fail to cause no start problem or cause issues under hard acceleration. Our Ancel BM500 BMW obd2 can help you reset the EKPS control unit, Activate the fuel pump.
- HVAC System: Read and Erase any air-conditioning codes, Some issues relating to how the vehicle runs that could affect HVAC performance.
- Window System: Help you to diagnose your window issue on your car and Protect your property from being stolen.
- Headlight System: Diagnostic the condition of your headlight or called Headlamps, let you drive through dark tunnels, or low light parking garage without worry about the light will turn off Suddenly.
- Audio System: Diagnostic your audio in your car, if with a problem, just fixed it so that you can enjoy better sound all the time.
Notice: Each car model has different system configurations, the specific reset functions and diagnosis system may vary.
Maintenance Functions of BM500 BMW Obd2 Scanner
- Service Interval Reset: Mechanics might tell you to change your oil every 5,000 km. But you should change your oil at least twice a year, regardless of how much driving you do. Why? Because oil is less effective over time. So, even though you’ve only put 5,000 km on your vehicle over six months, If the engine oil is replaced during maintenance work, the service interval must be reset. And our BM500 Diagnostic code reader can help you to reset the Oil service lamps on the instrument cluster. Furthermore, while changing your oil early might keep your vehicle’s parts fresh, it hurts the environment more than old oil.
- Electronic Parking Brake(EPB) Service: Electrical Parking Brake is a technology that realizes parking brake by electronic control. If your parking brake fails, you need to fix the problem by Retracts calipers for brake pad replacement.and move back calipers after servicing to the original position. BM500 scan tool can help you complete repairs yourself without issues. Including deactivates and re-activates brake control system, Reads and clears trouble codes, Turns off-brake warning light.
- Condition Based Service(CBS) Reset: This diagnostic scan tool allows you to reset the Engine Oil/Spark Plugs/Front Brake/Rear Brake/Brake Fluid/Microfilter etc.TP20 and UDS protocol in the setting can support checking the time/mileage recommendations for fixed services and it analyses this data and tells you when a service is next due.
- PCM Clear Adaptations: When the PCM (Powertrain Control Module) is not working properly, the vehicle will have problems such as warning lights displaying on the dashboard or even stalling and sputtering. Resetting the PCM on your vehicle will help to clear all codes from it after a problem is fixed.
- Battery Registration for BMW Group: This BMW battery registration tool can be used to register a new BMW replacement battery, clear the warning lights displaying on the dashboard once you replace it.and allows you to evaluate battery charge status. it is time for a new one if testing the battery replacement is needed. Defective batteries are those that affect the performance of your car, such as unexpected car shuts off that may cause car accidents.
English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish
Coverage vehicle list
BMW 1 Series: E81/E82/E87/E88, F20/F21/F52
BMW 2 Series: F22/F23/F45/F46/F87
BMW 3 Series: E90/ E91/E92/E93, F30/F31/F34/F35/F80, G20
BMW 4 Series: F32/F33/F36/F82/F83
BMW 5 Series: E39/E60/E61, F07/F10/F11/F18/F90, G30/G31/G38
BMW 6 Series: E63/E64/F06/F12/F13, G32
BMW 7 Series: E38/E65/E66/E67/E68, F01/F02/F03/F04, G11/G12
BMW 8 Series: G14/G15/G16
BMW X Series: X1 E84/F48/F49, X2 F39, X3 E83/F25/G01, X4 F26/G02, X5 E53/E70/F15/F85/G05, X6 E71/E72/F16/F86, X7 G07
BMW Z Series: Z3 E36, Z4 E85/E86/E8, Z8 E52
BMW I Series: I3 I01, I8 I12
MINI: F54/F55/F56/F60, R50/R52/R53/R55/R56/R57/R58/R59/R60/R61