Top 7 Reasons to Choose OBD2 Ancel AS500
- Support All OBDII functions, turn off check engine light, reset monitor, read enhanced data, etc.
- works with All 12V standard obd2 protocols vehicles.
- User-friendly Design, I/M Hot keys, and 2.8'' color screen.
- Emission Test Helper, Red-Yellow-Green Leds, and build-in speaker indicate emission monitor status.
- No battery required, it is charged directly from the OBDII car scanner interface in your vehicle (just need to turn on the ignition of your vehicle).
- Lifetime free upgrade online via USB cable.
- Support Multi-languages; Multi-language paper user manual - English, German, French, and Spanish
Does your vehicles have these problems
Ancel AS500 OBD2 Auto Scanner Support Functions:
- Read engine or emission-related fault codes error codes
- Erase and delete the fault codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), warning light, clears codes, and resets monitors
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL), shows definitions of the fault codes
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM data stream
- Displays Live sensor data readings in both text mode and graph mode (1996 and newer vehicles)
- The storage data stream, and playback, printing the stored sensor readings
- Views freeze frame data to analyze the real cause of engine failures
- Displays live O2 oxygen sensor test data
- Enhanced OBD2 Mode 6 On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems
- EVAP System test data
- Battery Voltage real-time monitoring
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN code, CIN, and CVN Number)
- Built-in DTC look-up library and display definition
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Internet updateable and upgradeable, life-time update free
- Prints the stored trouble codes/ freeze frame/ live data readings via PC, works for all windows systems
Ancel AS500 ODB2 Car Diagnostics Support vehicles
AS500 supports both 12V diesel and gasoline vehicles, as long as the car is compliant with standard OBDII/EOBD protocols, with OBDII 16pins diagnostic port.
American (USA) cars (for Standard OBD2 Cars from 1996 to Now): for Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for Jeep
European cars (for Standard OBD2 Cars from 2003 to Now): for Alfa Romeo, for SAAB, for Acura, for Opel, for Audi, for Seat, for Peugeot, for Bentley, for Skoda, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Daihatsu, for Land Rover, for BMW, for Vauxhall, for Citroen, for Volvo, for Fiat, for VW, for Ford, for Jaguar
Japanese cars (for Standard OBD2 Cars from 2007 to Now): for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda, for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai, for Dacia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota.
Chinese cars: for Standard OBD2 Cars from 2008 to Now
- Even though it compatible with most cars, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is a special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol. Especially the Japanese and Korean car brand.
- Not Support Russian Cars before 2012, VAZ, UAZ, LADA; Not work with 24V trucks for Renault, SsangYong, please contact us before purchasing.
- Please leave us a message in the below format, we will reply you within 8 hours. For example: Corolla, 2005, 1.6cc, Diesel
ANCEL AS500 Package List:
- 1 x ANCEL AS500 ODB2 Autoscanner
- 1 x User's Manual in Multilingual
- 1 x OBD2 Cable
- 1 x USB Cable